Ras Al Khaimah Municipality Energy Policy
Ras Al Khaimah Municipality is committed to conducting its business and operations in an energy efficient manner, towards a lower environmental impact and carbon footprint, and to continuous improvement of energy Performance in line with the strategic objective of enhancing environmental sustainability.
Ras Al Khaimah Municipality will comply with all applicable legal and organisational requirements related to energy efficiency, energy use and energy consumption.
Ras Al Khaimah Municipality Will:
- Establish an Energy Management System to setting, managing, and reviewing energy objectives and targets.
- Ensure information and resources are available to achieve those objectives and targets.
- Ensure that procurement of products, designs or services will consider energy efficiency as part of the purchase criteria where practicable.
- Pursue energy conservation opportunities that provide for a viable economic return on investment and are in line with business objectives.
- Provide staff with the necessary awareness, education and training to implement the energy objectives and targets.
- Communicate the energy policy to all employees, business partners and the general public as required
- Periodically review this policy as necessary.