Ras Al Khaimah Municipality Department continually improves its environmental performance related to its activities and services in order to protect today's environment for tomorrow's needs.
It is committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System (EMS) by implementing the following programs:
- Prevention of pollution
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Reduce, re-use and recycle waste where possible
- Minimizing power consumption and conserving the natural resources
- Establishing and reviewing environmental objectives and targets
- Communicating the Environmental Policy to both internal and external stakeholders